We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling from Pune to Meherababa - Ahmednagar

Acre, Israel
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
travelling from Pune to Meherababa - Ahmednagar

hi

we will arrive in Pune on the 2nd august 2000. we need a recommendation of a taxi driver or

taxi companny to take us on 3rd august at 0500 in the morning to Meherababa -AHMEDNAGAR

and return to pune airport same day at 1600

any suggestion how to do it and what prices to expect. since it is monsoon time how to take it into account

also during this time are flights leaving on time or there are more cancellation.

thanks you

elizabeth

Pune, India
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling from Pune to Meherababa - Ahmednagar

hi elizabeth,

yes i give you maximum information about pune.

the place that you mentioned is almost 160kilometers from pune its gonna take 3hrs by taxi so in an air conditioned SUV its gonna cost you almost 5000 as the taxi rate is INR 13/km.

please let me know what else i can do for you, i can give you some best contact for your trip.

arpit bhatnagar

pune

bhatnagararpit1988 at gmail dot com

Edited: 25 May 2014, 22:29
Acre, Israel
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling from Pune to Meherababa - Ahmednagar

thanks what does it mean SUV

Ahmadnagar, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travelling from Pune to Meherababa - Ahmednagar

Sports Utility Vehicle. The best car to rent is a Toyota Innova. I live at Meherabad,let me know if you need any advice.

Acre, Israel
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travelling from Pune to Meherababa - Ahmednagar

wow how long you were there?

anything you can tell us that will make our day there more full and rich?

thanks

Ahmadnagar, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: travelling from Pune to Meherababa - Ahmednagar

The Tomb/Samadhi of Avatar Meher Baba is here at Meherabad. There is a small community of His followers here also and a retreat which offers simple accommodation and meals.

6. Re: travelling from Pune to Meherababa - Ahmednagar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 05:15