We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bharat tours or india highlights?

leicester
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bharat tours or india highlights?

Hi, I have read so much on these forums and am trying to book a driver for a tour of the golden triangle,I have recieved a quote from both Bharat tours and india highlights, can anyone with an independent email or contact number recomend either of these companys, please help I'm sooo confused!

Jodhpur Trip
Sightseeing Tours, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Jodhpur Taxi Service
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Day Trips, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Jodhpur Traveling
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Rajasthan Tours Service
Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,776 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bharat tours or india highlights?

If I'm not mistaken, India Highlights is the one run by Khem Singh, who has spammed this forum many times with fake ids and reviews. I think there have been similar "one-post wonder" type reviews of Bharat tours. Maybe you can type "Khem Singh" and "Bharat Tours" in the Search box above, and go through the past posts to make a decision.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
308 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bharat tours or india highlights?

For car with driver arrangement at Golden Triangle trip, you can visit below Trip Advisor links, bcos its all about car with driver tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297683-i1206-k233… & tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297665-i4566-k240… Have a nice trip to Incredible India!!

leicester
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bharat tours or india highlights?

Thanks, I have done a little more research and can't find any independant reviews, its such a mine field!

How about transindia travels, has anyone heard any reputable comments about them?

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,776 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bharat tours or india highlights?

You could look at the Rajasthan Tour Operators Association website, where several reputed companies are listed. They have a facility to send enquiries to multiple companies with one click.

http://ratorajasthan.org/

England
Level Contributor
242 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bharat tours or india highlights?

Hi,

I used Bharat very recently and had a very good experience - contact me if you want more info.

Have Fun

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bharat tours or india highlights?

I've been researching the same thing, but for later in the year.

One name which has been recommended repeatedly in various places is Savinder "Bunty" Singh. His website is indiaprivatedriver.com. On his sites he has dozens of commendations, most with email addresses.

He is very prompt to respond to emails and his prices are reasonable.

7. Re: Bharat tours or india highlights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 11:17