We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 days to go

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
719 posts
305 reviews
Save Topic
6 days to go

Only 6 days to go before my 2 week trip to Rajastan. Very excited, we have a wonderful itinerary planned....any last minute tips?

Jan

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,529 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 days to go

Hi Jan,

Have a wonderful trip! Rajasthan is really beautiful so make the most of your camera!

You would know already that it'll be cold these days, so I hope you are carrying your woolens.

Other than that, just go with the flow! :)

- Sandy

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
719 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 days to go

Thanks I have a great camera and will pack a sweater or two. Will it be warmer in the daytime?

What temp? My body is consused right now, just come from Uk -16 degrees back to Kuwait +25 in the last 2 days so I am prepared for anything

J

sydney
Level Contributor
386 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 days to go

Canj understand the excitement rosieand jan - I have 2 weeks before I arrive in India,. What to pack is still a question mark. While I know it gets quite cold, from what I have read, during the day it should be in the 20's . i am packing only limited warm clothes. Should I consider more then a couple of warm tops, a thermal underlay and a wind protecotor style jacket?

4. Re: 6 days to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 December 2010, 13:44
5. Re: 6 days to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2011, 05:18