We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the RTDC hotel - Khartal in Barmer?

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
How is the RTDC hotel - Khartal in Barmer?

1. Please help me if anyone has stayed at this property with the basic amenities available and service as I am planning to stay there during last week of October.

2. Has anyone travelled to Munabao from Barmer by the Passenger train recently. Please suggest your experience if you were able to see the border from there.

Thanks,

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,560 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How is the RTDC hotel - Khartal in Barmer?

Avoid the RTDC Hotel.

Edited: 08 September 2011, 17:15
India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: How is the RTDC hotel - Khartal in Barmer?

RTDC located at good approach in every city of rajasthan , if guest is using 02/03 star than go for rtdc, rtdc is back of tourism so think guest have totake the service of RTDC

thanks Nimbera

udaipur
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How is the RTDC hotel - Khartal in Barmer?

khartal is good hotel as in barmer now many hotels came. but rtdc hotels are good.

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How is the RTDC hotel - Khartal in Barmer?

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
763 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How is the RTDC hotel - Khartal in Barmer?

All RTDC Hotels r good but not with good care and good services.cos all thease r govt hotels and peoplle which r working thease hotels donot care quwality of services and other part of servics.

i know this hotel personally but i will suggest you to make another choice and in barmer there r many other hotels.

vijay gautam.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
179 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How is the RTDC hotel - Khartal in Barmer?

RTDC hotels are expensive and with not so good service. Avoid. !!!

7. Re: How is the RTDC hotel - Khartal in Barmer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 08:17