We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car+Driver

London
Level Contributor
92 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Car+Driver

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a good car hire company for 12 days trip to Delhi-Agra- -Jaipur- Pushkar-Jodhpur-Jaisalmer-Bikaner-Mandawa-Delhi.

I am looking for a good driver english speaking, with a comfortable car for 4 people to take us to these places.

Would you also recommend hotel is booked by car company , I have heard it may cost less if booked privately but if car company can provide a good deal with good clean hotels we would go for it.

I would be very grateful if you could recommend a good car hire/tour company.

Thanks

1. Re: Car+Driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 January 2014, 19:05
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,543 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car+Driver

some more links about recomodation

TGS

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297665-i4566-k424…

Delhimagic

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g304551-d172…

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Car+Driver

Here is a great post for hiring a car in India

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k5056…

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,350 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car+Driver

Harsh J,

I'd like to ask you if you have any affiliation with tripcrafters, because you seem to recommend them in almost every post of yours.

Edited: 13 January 2012, 05:42
5. Re: Car+Driver

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 January 2014, 19:05
Edited: 04 January 2014, 19:05
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Car+Driver

brave1,

I don't have an affiliation with tripcrafters but don't mind having one. I have used their website and had a good experience. Do you know anybody there who I can contact?

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,350 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car+Driver

Harsh,

Thanks for your clarification, you are permitted to recommend a site if you have used them and had a good experience, but not if you have an affiliation with them. That would be considered as self promotion. Sorry but I do not know anyone there, but the concept is interesting.

8. Re: Car+Driver

Removed on: 13 January 2012, 14:35
Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
241 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Car+Driver

Dear guest of rajasthan greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sir / madam pls. if you know us abaut haw many days you want to make your tour of rajasthan then we can give you good prise of all tour.

thanks & regards

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Car+Driver

Hello, why you not search on google. in india they give you advice for self. best car rental in google search in home page. and contact them.