We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 days tour

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
40 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
5 days tour

Hi there,

we want to make a trip from Delhi to Agra (train in the evening, start early in Agra, day one), then go to Gwalior and leave in the evening for Jhansie,Occha (day two), sleep there 2 nights and leave for Jaipur (2 days/nights), then back to Delhi, maybe by bus or air. All other trips by train.

Is this possible, advisable - any comments. Trip will be in October.

I am very grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you

Barbara

Janu Private Tours
Day Trips, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive Pvt. Ltd.
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Bike Tours, Multi-day Tours
Rajasthan Tour by Car and Driver
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips, Cultural Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Heritage India Private Tours
Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Cultural Tours
Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,310 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 days tour

After Orchha you can catch Bhopal Shatabdi Express from Jhansi to Agra.Over night at Agra.Early morning leave for Jaipur.I think this will be better way to go to Jaipur.

Day 1--------------Agra s/s.Drive to Gwalior.

Day 2 &3---------Jhansi/Orchha.Catch evening train to Agra.overnight at agra.

Day 4-----------Drive to Jaipur.

Day 5 -------------Jaipur.

Thanks

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
774 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 days tour

Hi,

yes this is a good tour and in 5 days you will enjoy it perfectelly,as u r planing by train to agra.start earlly ur day in agra to visit all attraction including Taj,redfort,fatehpur-sikeri etc.in evening u can get tain to gwalior [ in evening may trains from agra to gwalior,check www.erail.in ]

to visit gwalior and for jhansi and orcha can hire taxi-car then and hotel will help you,where you r staying in gwalior. ] and after visit gwalior,jhansi,orcha in 2 days on 4th day you can take train from jhansi and gwalior to direct jaipur.

so easlly you can enjoy ur this tour and its 100% possible and advisable.

have a great holidays.

vijay gautam.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
40 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 days tour

Thank you - I will have to discuss this with my friends.

Regards

Barbara

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
40 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 days tour

Thank you so much for your positive answer.

I think this is a quite relaxed trip and we will have a lot of fun and time to talk about all the things we saw.

I will write about my experiences.

Best regards

Barbara

5. Re: 5 days tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2013, 10:16