We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

taiwan
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

I traveled to India with my mom and sister in late April this year. Since we didn’t really feel safe backpacking in India, we hired a driver from Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive taking us from destination to destination. We were surprisingly pleased with their services and would recommend this agency to anyone traveling in northern India.

To be honest, flying over to this totally foreign country really sounded a little crazy to most people around me, and we three were anxious too since we know no one there and do not speak even a word of their language. After searching on net and reading some posts with good reviews on the TripAdvisor about Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive, I decided to give it a shot. Besides care rental, I also asked Sonia, the tour operation manager, to quote me on hotel arrangement. I found that the price she offered was very reasonable and she also gave me tips and suggestions about the hotel ratings and what they mean. After writing 20 plus emails to Sonia (she replied almost every single one promptly), I felt like I could trust them.

When we eventually arrived India and met our driver, Soni, we knew right at the moment that we’d have a safe and pleasant trip. He is very polite and reliable. When he dropped us at the entrance of Taj Mahal, he made sure we knew that it would be a 5-10 min walk to the main entrance and we might encounter people attempting to scam us. Driving in India can be dangerous and Soni is very well trained, skilled driver, ensuring we commute around cities and attractions safe and enjoyable. He was happy to accommodate the itinerary we had planned and told us about Indian culture along road trip. He always showed up on time and was willing to meet our needs. He did not pressure us to go to any shops, but he knew where to take us when we asked him for a recommendation, such as money exchange place and restaurants.

All in all, I would highly recommend Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive to anyone seeking quality travel services in north India, especially for single or group female travelers like us!!

Edited: 20 September 2012, 06:00
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,341 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

Been a while since I read reviews of RFWD. Good to know they have kept up standards.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

Shame it's a first time poster.

taiwan
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

I might not be an active writer and actually i'm not used to write reviews. But what's wrong with that? Can't I just share my experiences with people?!

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,182 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

Keep posting Phyllis and not just about FWD..I am sure you have much more share from your trip!!

taiwan
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

yeah, i think i'll post another one for my summer trip to Samui Island, Thailand soon.

6. Re: Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 September 2012, 12:33
taiwan
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

oh, ic. got your point! i should post some photos full of memories as well.

Edited: 21 September 2012, 23:29
Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
62 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

Thanks! This is good to hear, I have a trip scheduled with them next month. However, I've noticed their listing is no longer here on TripAdvisor. Does anybody know what happened?

Brisbane
Level Contributor
16 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

We've booked a 23 day tour with them also starting next week - and it's so reassuring to read others confirming how professional and reliable they are... thanks for sharing :)

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
763 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wonderful trip with Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive

Hi,

i know " RFWD " this is one good jaipur based company,and owner [ Anil sinha ] of this comapny is very hard working person.this is well reputed company and well known on TA also.