We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 days to Jaipur-Jodhpur-Bikaner-Jaisalmer

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
2 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
9 days to Jaipur-Jodhpur-Bikaner-Jaisalmer

Can anyone please help me to decide an itinerary for my 9 days tour to these places. I am travelling from 15th Dec onwards, do I need to book hotels beforehand? Thanks in advance.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,532 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 9 days to Jaipur-Jodhpur-Bikaner-Jaisalmer

Last week of December or Christmas period may be a difficult Otto hunt the right hotel. Its better to book in advance.

Itinerary sequence advise Jaipur - Bikaner- Jaisalmer- Jodhpur- Jsisalmer ..don't. Miss udaipur its beautiful city of Rajasthan.

Jaipur : 2 nights

bikaner : ,1 nights

Jaisalmer : 2 nights

Jodhpur : 2 nights

Udaipur 2 nights

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 9 days to Jaipur-Jodhpur-Bikaner-Jaisalmer

it will go with udaipur magic

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 9 days to Jaipur-Jodhpur-Bikaner-Jaisalmer

Yes I suggest you should cover udaipur it is a beautiful city, you can also start your tour from udaipur and finish it at jaipur which is closer to delhi.

If you dont cover udaipur, you should finish your tour at jaisalmer which has an overnight train to delhi, but make sure you have seats available before you plan any itinerary and december is a very busy period so you must book your hotels well in advance.

4. Re: 9 days to Jaipur-Jodhpur-Bikaner-Jaisalmer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2013, 10:18