We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendation driver for Rajasthan/North India

Dresden
Level Contributor
3 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
recommendation driver for Rajasthan/North India

I would like to recommend my reliable driver Kuber Prasad. Since 2006 I’m travelling to India every year and Kuber is always driving for me. He is absolute trustable and flexible, drives very safe in every situation, has a longtime expert knowledge and is speaking English very well. Traffic in India is chaotic, travelling by bus or train not recommendable. So driving with own chauffeur is a good way to see the real Indian life on a relaxed way. He always fullfills the requests of his guests and if they need help – he is organising hotels or takes them to a nice restaurant. His car is a very good condition and very clean. Perfect service is his highest priority.

Detailed information you will find on his homepage: www.kubertours.com/phone: 0091 9910660928

If you are interested to travel with Kuber or you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommendation driver for Rajasthan/North India

well ...thanks for your post ... very very usefull information ...

Wiesbaden
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: recommendation driver for Rajasthan/North India

Thank you for your recommendation. Kuber is definitely the best driver and guide I had in 4 trips to India. I spend 8 days with him, travelling Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Ranakpur and Udaipur. He is experienced and flexible and also a really nice and honest guy. Also he has very reasonable prices paired with a great service.

Berlin, Germany
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: recommendation driver for Rajasthan/North India

Travelling in Rajasthan / North India with private driver

My wife and I have visited for 3 weeks North India in January 2014. We decided to rent a car with driver - a great opportunity to get to know the country and the people. We chose Kuber Prasad - a real stroke of luck, as it turned out quickly. We have contacted by e-mail and communicated to him our ideas. We received a quick response with a few proposals for change, how we can make our trip even better.

Here are some highlights of our tour: you should not miss Udaipur in any Rajasthan tour, we were there for 3 days and it was definitely not our last stay there. Around the Lake Pichola you find a variety of roof-top-restaurants with magnificent views of the lake and the surrounding hills of the city. There are a number of heritage hotels in many parts of Rajasthan (Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bundi and also in many smaller villages) in all possible price ranges. It’s a great experience to stay in this type of accommodation, it should be a part of every trip. A different kind of adventure was the Karni Mata Temple in Deshnoke, about 30 km from Bikaner, where thousands of rats living.

From the beginning we felt in excellent hands, we got quick responses and offers -everything clear and well-arranged. He is pleased to make the hotel bookings on request at the desired price category, as well as the booking of train tickets. Already with welcome at the airport in Delhi we liked each other with the first glance, we knew immediately that we are in good hands. We had total confidence in Kuber from the beginning and got a lot of valuable information and many times he saved us from being cheated. Before our trip he had alerted us not to exchange money just after arrival at the airport, because the exchange rate is less favorable there than elsewhere. His English is very good and he is an experienced, prudent and careful driver. We were traveling in a Suzuki Swift Dzire. Of course, he can also provide larger vehicles, such as Toyota Innova and Tempo Traveller along with reliable drivers.

Kuber has anticipated our every wish and also fulfilled all of our special requests. Whenever we wanted to make spontaneously a photo stop, he always makes it possible even if we sometimes had this desire several times within a short time.

With horror, we thought back to past group tours, where you did not have enough time for interesting places and instead they take you to all sorts of souvenir shops, jewelers etc. .

We want to thank Kuber for the perfect organization, thanks to him we got a comprehensive insight into the Indian culture, nature and history and spent a memorable, exciting, eventful and carefree holiday. We hereby would like to recommend him to all India interested travelers.

He has his own website: www.kubertours.com

By e -mail he is reachable at: kuber_prasad007@yahoo.co.in

One thing is for sure, that our first visit to this fascinating country was not our last. The next trip is already in planning.

4. Re: recommendation driver for Rajasthan/North India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 14:07
5. Re: recommendation driver for Rajasthan/North India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2015, 05:15