We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaisalmer to Shekhawati

uk
Level Contributor
205 posts
228 reviews
Save Topic
Jaisalmer to Shekhawati

Please can I have suggestions on the best way to cover the journey from Jaisalmer to Shehkawati district. Stay a few days and then go back to Delhi.

I would like to do it by train, at least part, preferably by day. I think this may involve stopping and changing. We are happy to stay overnight on route

Thanks

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,382 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Jaisalmer to Shekhawati

I would not drive in Europe, chalky. I would not be able to drive there, just like you would not be able to drive in India. We had locals who did the driving. So it's really the same situation.

Edited: 18 July 2013, 09:14
uk
Level Contributor
205 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Jaisalmer to Shekhawati

Deepa you learn something everyday

13. Re: Jaisalmer to Shekhawati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 06:20