We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Driver - Manjeet Singh

Preston, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Recommended Driver - Manjeet Singh

I booked a two week tour of Rajastan with Manjeet Singh. Manjeet was very friendly and helpful throughout our trip and really helped us find our feet in India. He was always on time, with the car in pristine condition. I always felt safe whether on the highways or in the cities. He had lots of useful insights telling is about Indian culture and religion, and also how to stay safe. I was travelling with two female friends who always felt safe and comfortable in his company. Its cheaper to contact manjeet directly than via another company.

Contact Manjeet via his e-mail:

manjeet.singh601@gmail.com

www.travelling-in-india.net

sydney
Level Contributor
385 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended Driver - Manjeet Singh

Obviously one of your friends started another similar post less than 10 minutes after your post. Hmm?

Edited: 02 August 2013, 22:03
Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,297 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended Driver - Manjeet Singh

Very sharp eye , Jukabl. Not so easy to spam the forum by fake post.

Mauritius
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended Driver - Manjeet Singh

hi friends i know manjeet singh quite long and u can blindly believes on him for ur whole delhi tours.Especially ur rjasthan expert driver n guide, even for ur pick up at the aiport and for shopping u can contact him on this number +919810179094.

I assure u will get good service n the best guidance for visits n cheap shopping in different markets n shopping place..u can even plan ur holiday with him for hotel bookings as per ur budget. So u please feel safe n happy with manjeet singh dnt hesitate to contact him anytime from anywhere...:)

chers amis si vous etes interesser de visiter le nord de linde surtout le splendide rajasthan en entier nhesiter pa a contacter manjeet singh. Il est un tres beau chauffeur en mem temp que guide. Vous pouvez faire confiance avec lui quand jai le conner depuis tres lontemp.

IL vous aideras pour mieux visiter et fairs vos achat dans les marchers et surface de votre choix selon votre moyen. Peut etre ausi des marcher moin chers..

je suis sure que vous serez completement satisfait avec le service et le trajet que vous faisiez avec manjeet singh donc repondez positivement a lui en appelant sure le +919810179094..merci en avance.. ... :)

Edited: 08 November 2013, 05:36
Austin, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommended Driver - Manjeet Singh

I am a single American female, who has been travelling in India for over two months now. I first booked Manjeet and his cousin to drive me the 12 hours from Delhi to Dharamshala. Both men had very professional and warm demeanors and were highly attentive on the road. The car was extremely clean and the drive was very comfortable. I then called Manjeet when I was back in Delhi and he helped me to plan a 5 day tour of Agra, Jaipur, and Pushkar. I found his rate to extremely agreeable to my budget. Manjeet was always on time to pick me up in the mornings, his car was spotless, and he knew all of the best hotels and restaurants for each city we visited. He made sight-seeing effortless, as he would let me out right in front on my destination with any instruction I might need. He was always very professional and could answere any questions I had for him.

Manjeet comes highly recommended and I plan on booking him again for any future excursion! You can contact him directly on his cell: +91 9810179094

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommended Driver - Manjeet Singh

An american who lives in Shivpuri

Paris
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommended Driver - Manjeet Singh

J'approuve completement , nous avons aussi utilise les services de Manjeet Singh et n'avons qu'a nous en feliciter

7. Re: Recommended Driver - Manjeet Singh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 March 2014, 16:05
8. Re: Recommended Driver - Manjeet Singh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 05:16