We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

I want to visit (with my aged parents) Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days during Diwali...as I have already visited Jaipur before, so except Jaipur want to visit other places like Udaipur, Jaisalmir, Jodhpur... Pls guide me.. journey starts from Delhi by air...

Thanks

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

Hi Sharmi,

You can fly from Delhi To Udaipur and then from Udaipur you can hire a Cir, visit Jodhpur and then Jaisalmer and from Jaisalmer Book a Train to Delhi. This is what will be more convenient to you as you are travelling with your parents.

2. Re: Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2013, 17:38
Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

Hi the best itinerary I would suggest is :

Delhi to Udaipur Via Flight

1n 2 days in Udaipur --> Car/Bus to Jodhpur (You can visit Ranakpur Temples on way to Jodhpur)

1night in Jodhpur--> to Jaisalmer Via Car/Train

From Jaisalmer get a train to delhi.

By the way 4 days are quite short to visit all these 3 places. You can skip Jaisalmer and visit Osian near Jodhpur, where you can do almost the same stuff as Jaisalmer like desert camps and Camel Safari.

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

Thank U All... I'll skip Jaisalmir... just one more query ... as I am visiting during Diwali period, so is it a right time to visit? Hotels will be costly or heaviliy booked ?

5. Re: Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2014, 13:49
6. Re: Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

Removed on: 01 October 2013, 17:38
India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

I will suggest you 2nights udaipur n 2nights in jodhpur

Day1 - Arrival jodhpur + drive to osian ( desert night)

Day2 - drive to jodhpur + sightseeing

Day3 - jodhpur to udaipur en-route visit rankpur temple n khumbhalgarh

Day4 - udaipur sightseeing

DAy5 - fly back delhi .

Osian is hardly 65kms from jodhpur we add becz you will also enjoy desert night becz u cancel jaisalmer.

Jaipur, India
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

NO Diwali time is not right time rather than it is a best time to visit rajasthan during diwali festival. it may be possible you will get hotel costly but you will get a hotel for your stay.

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

Hi Nimbera,

Thanx for another idea....

Ya this is also a good idea.... to stay in the desert... is it suitable for aged person also?

Although they are active....

Can we visit Chittorgarh also from Jodhpur?

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Want to Visit Rajasthan's famous places in 4 days

Chitorgarh is near to jodhpur hardly 120kms from jodhpur .if you want to do you may next day morning of arrival in udaipur.