We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Driver in Rajasthan! :)

Singapore, Singapore
13 posts
Save Topic
Best Driver in Rajasthan! :)

I took up Ajay's service for my 8 days trip in Rajasthan a few weeks ago. Ajay is well versed in his routes and knowledge of the Indian and Rajasthani culture. He provided a lot of recommendations, which proves to be really useful for any tourist.

Ajay went the extra mile everyday throughout my entire 8 days, giving me a wonderful holiday experience with no worry at all. He surprised me further when he went to a roadside souvenir seller to ask for part of my money back, upon knowing that I have been overcharged.

What puts Ajay apart from the rest of the potential tourist driver, whose service you might eventually be picking up, is that he shows me the real side of India, rather than just the touristic attractions and places that is shown on the travel guides. This would be good for any tourist! :)

Also, Ajay is a fantastic driver and a good man who will tend to all your administrative and operational problems during the journey. His spoken English is really good and will keep doing his best every single moment during the trip to make sure you have the most fulfilling experience in Rajasthan. I assure anyone who is considering Ajay's service, that you do not have to worry at all about being overcharged, as Ajay's service is safe and definitely the most reasonable for his standard of service.

Without further consideration, I would highly recommend you to take up Ajay's Tourist Driver India service for your next trip to India or Rajasthan!

He is contactable at this website: http://www.touristdriverindia.com/

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Driver in Rajasthan! :)

It feels very nice to read good reports about the drivers. Glad you had wonderful time.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Driver in Rajasthan! :)

Thanks for the information it might be helpful for others

3. Re: Best Driver in Rajasthan! :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2014, 05:17