We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gajrajtravels and driver Bhawani Singh

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Topic
Gajrajtravels and driver Bhawani Singh

Last year in november we made a journey through Rajasthan for one month. It was amazing!

I just finished to review our different hotels (16) we had, but I didn’t find a page to leave a review of the company “Gajrajtravels”. So I will do it this way……..

I hope and think it will be helpfull for fellow travelers.

Before we made our trip we did a lot of research on many different forums and websites. At the end we decided to work with Gajrajtravels.

On their website - http://www.gajrajtravels.com/ - they give some examples of tours with an indication of the price (most of other companies doesn’t). Of course these tours are only examples and can be modified to your personal interests and desires but they give you already an idea. The communication by email was very accurate and fast (also possible in Dutch).

Our private driver, Mr Bhawani Singh, is a reliable and dutiful guy. We felt safe with him and he gave us always good useful advice. No matter where we were, he knew the routes. We can definitely recommend Gajrajtravels and Mr Bhawani Singh to everyone who wishes to travel safely and carefree in the Rajasthan area. His English is good and we had nice conversations on different topics which taught us a lot about the Indian way of life. You can contact them by email or phone.

I’d certainly travel with them again.

Jodhpur Trip
Sightseeing Tours, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Jodhpur Taxi Service
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Day Trips, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Jodhpur Traveling
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Rajasthan Tours Service
Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gajrajtravels and driver Bhawani Singh

Thanks for sharing your experience it will be helpful for others

2. Re: Gajrajtravels and driver Bhawani Singh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 06:19