We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Muskan holidays: Excellent

Abu Dhabi, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Muskan holidays: Excellent

Our Jaipur tour organized by MUSKAN Holidays was excellent. I appreciate their efforts for making our tour very comfortable and enjoyable. It was well organized tour. Hotel Stay in Ramada, Jaipur was excellent. Driver and Guide provided for the tour were very cooperative. “Muskan Holidays” is very reliable and their tour package is very economical. In future, I will prefer to book my Holidays tour package through “Muskan Holidays”. NAHUM K NATH

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Muskan holidays: Excellent

Thanks for sharing it, it will be helpful for others,

Abu Dhabi, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Muskan holidays: Excellent

Muskan Holidays took the guess work out of the trip which allowed for more time to do what was most important: enjoy India! The communication was thorough before, during, and after the trip and everything that was described was provided without exception. I will definitely use Muskan Holidays when I return to India this spring and would highly recommend them.

Thank you, Muskan Holiday for a great vacation!!

Jaisalmer, India
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Muskan holidays: Excellent

Also it will be better to responce some post rather than post a new post .

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Muskan holidays: Excellent

But all I can think about is PROMOTION

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Muskan holidays: Excellent

The service exceeded our expectation, extremely professional, which made our vacation a truly amazing experience. Despite long drives between the cities, our dedicated driver, Manoj, was outstanding, and ensured the journey was smooth and relaxing. The entire Muskan team were brilliant, and we highly recommend the Company. We certainly intend to use Muskan for our next Indian vacation.

Special thanks to Priyanka for being super proficient!!

Taif, Saudi Arabia
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Muskan holidays: Excellent

My rev u about my trip backage from oct. 7 2013 to oct. 19 2013.It was very successful and helpfull especially from miss Priyanka , she was looking after us step by step contact me by telephon where ever we reache she arranged every and made the trip very enjoyable and easy. Thanks to her.

Taif, Saudi Arabia
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Muskan holidays: Excellent

My rev u about my trip backage from oct. 7 2013 to oct. 19 2013.It was very successful and helpfull especially from miss Priyanka , she was looking after us step by step contact me by telephon where ever we reache she arranged every and made the trip very enjoyable and easy. Thanks to her.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Muskan holidays: Excellent

I guess it is a self promotion

Dubai, Dubai...
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Muskan holidays: Excellent

I planned my trip to Kerala from 7 -15 March 2014 and it was a great holiday with the help of Priyanka from Muskan Holidays. Since i was searching for an agent to help me Priyanka assisted me in a very proffesional way. My trip went to the most important places in Kerala starting from Cochin to Munnar, Thekkaddy, Kumarakum, Alleppey, Kovalam and finally Trivandrum. Everything was great and the choices of hotels was amazing. We stayed in Cochin for 1 night in Ramada hotel and moved to Munnar for 2 nights in Tall Tree resort which was a real peaceful place far from everything surrounded with hills filled with tea plantation. The next Night we spent was in Thekkadi in Carmadom county which was a very nice hotel and we got a great room with a view. The most enjoyable experience was in Alleppey where we stayed in a house boat for 1 night and we experienced the real traditional life and the landscapes were out of this planet. Lake song hotel in Kumarakum was wow, we got upgraded to a better room on the canal and what really impressed me that although it is a 3 stars hotel but the services and the room itself is of a 5 stars hotel. Kovalam is a city on the beach were we stayed in Turtle on the beach hotel, the rooms are great but the only inconvinience is that they dont have direct access to the beach and you have to walk. All in All Kerala was a great experience and i recommend it for everyone who seeks adventures and loves to explore new cultures. For this kind of road trip you have to be prepared to spend hours on the road moving from an area to another.

Dubai, United Arab...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Muskan holidays: Excellent

We really enjoyed our stay at Agra & Delhi, Muskan Holidays service is very good, Special Thanks for Ms. Priyanka for her prompt & co-operative response.

Ajaz Quadri, Dubai