We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in February

Lisbon, Portugal
1 post
Save Topic
Weather in February

I will be travelling around Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur between the 9th and 19th of February and between sightsseeing i was really hoping to spend some time relaxing by the pool, swimming and trying to get a good tan.

Will the weather be warm enough for this?

Also can anyone please help with what type of clothes to pack with me?

Thanks!!

Kent, Washington
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in February

Hi,

Actually from November to march There winter in India.These days the average temperature in India is almost 13 to 15c.The places you mentioned above are in capture of winter,temperature in these area are 6 to 10c approximately. so swimming will not good but even you want then you can try Goa.

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,742 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in February

temp is near about 10 to 22 degree.minimum & maximum.

morning and evening is colder so you need some woolen clothes as well.

Thx

Edited: 13 January 2014, 15:42
Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in February

I dont think you will be able to swim because it is going to be pretty cold. I would suggest you to pack some pretty warm clothes like woollens and such.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in February

During day time the weather will be a littlle hot which will be perfect for sunbath and swimming, also during early morning and later evening it will be cold, so I will suggest that you can bring some jacket or woolen cloth with you too

5. Re: Weather in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 05:17