We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

USA
Level Contributor
79 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

Hi,

I am planning to go to jaipur on the 20th, Jodhpur on the 22nd and then udaipur on the 25th, finishing the 28th. What I am wondering is, is this plan too rushed? Am I better off eliminating a city and spending more time in the others? If so, which city would it make sense to eliminate?

Thanks!!

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

Hi,

In my view You have sufficient time to visit all the places, You have I think 8 days, So You can start from Jaipur

day 1 you will arrive at Jaipur, If you are arriving in Morning time, than you can visit first day some places than next day ( day2 ) You can visit full day sightseeing in Jaipur, than Next day ( day 3 ) you can drive to Jodhpur.,

day 3 and 4 You can spend in Jodhpur than you can go to Udaipur,

So. Over all in my opinion you can make this trip very well. .

Have a good trip

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

Hi,

Please Find the plan as under

20 Jaipur

21 Jaipur

22 Jodhpur

23 Jodhpur

24 Ranakpur

25 Udaipur

26 Udaipur

27 Udaipur

28 Departure

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
58 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

you have enough time. if you want to enjoy desert than you can stay 01 night in osian. near jodhpur.

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

No you have enough time, 2 days for jaipur, 2 days for jodhpur and 2 days for Udaipur. You can even add an extra place like Pushkar/Mount Abu

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

the cities you mentioned looks fine

Italy
Level Contributor
39,508 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

It will be enough time to visit the 3 cities but if you could manage 3 nights in each place it would give you more time to enjoy each place.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

I would personally spend more time in Jaipur. As far as sightseeing, there is much more to see in Jaipur and I liked the bazaars in Jaipur more. Also Jaipur is cleaner and less hectic than the two other cities. One day is enough for sightseeing in Udaipur.

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,969 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

Hi

you have enough time in hand to cover all three cities. but you must visit in each drive some on the way monuments.

Thx

Jaipur
Level Contributor
537 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

Dear Adventuregirl

You have enough time, 2 days for jaipur, 1 days for jodhpur and 2 days for Udaipur. You can even add an extra place like Pushkar/Bundi/Kumbhalgarh/Ranakpur, (1 Day) and you can choose desert also.

Pune, India
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jaipur to jodhpur to Udaipur

I am Planning to Visit Rajstan by Train from Mumbai.. Whcih place i should visit .. Can any one advise .. I want to explore more places..