We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary suggestions for a mom and 3 kids (10,10,8)?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary suggestions for a mom and 3 kids (10,10,8)?

Hi all! I need help!! We are planning on flying into Udaipur and out of Delhi. We would like to go to Jaisalmer (Badabagh, Amar Sagar, Ludrva) & Jodhpur, Kumbhalgarh, Ranakpur, Shekhawati, Mandawa, Fatehour, Nawalgarh Fort Jhunjhunu, Delhi, Agra, & Varanasi. Open to trains (I feel like we must do one over night train, right?), car (with driver), buses, etc. Does anyone have a route suggestion for us? Also, things we can rule out or things that are must sees with kids? If you happen to have guesthouse/hotel suggestions we'd love those as well as any drivers, tips, etc that would be applicable with kids. We are backpackers mostly (traveling for 14 months around the world) but welcome the occasional splurge when needed or it seems like a must do. Oh, we'll be going in October. We definitely have two weeks but could also do three if we are pushing it time/activity wise.

Thanks experienced ones!!

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Itinerary suggestions for a mom and 3 kids (10,10,8)?

Hello turbulancexpected !!!, just a quick reply to your post to pass on a contact for you . We are a family of 4 from the UK who have toured India many times , sometimes with expensive tours and also do it yourself budget tours.

Last year we were given a recommendation from a tripadvisor post (BIFF DOG from Australia ) Rakesh Yadav and i see he has put a post in response to your questions. . We were really impressed by Rakesh , he is an owner driver who just works for himself after 20 years with a major Tour company. He is so professional and such a nice guy that he really made our holiday.

We toured in his lovely A/C car for 2 weeks , Delhi. Agra, Jaipur. Johdpur, Jaisalmer . Bikaner, Udaipur, Bhundi, Pushka and i forget all the places in between he took us to to see what other tours would have not offered. We have given some friends Rakesh contact and they also loved him, just tell him the places you want to see and what level of hotel you like, he will take you to the best possible within your budget.

Please do not be suspicious of my recommendation we have no connection to Rakesh we only want to pass on our good luck in finding him for others to have the best time we did. If you contact him please pass on our best wishes, THE BELLS FROM UK , He will also be able to tell you the route we followed and the exciting thins we did. His contact rakesh.yadavtour@gmail.com

Remember to put the dot in-between his name . HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME , wish we all had it to do again this year. Rob B

12. Re: Itinerary suggestions for a mom and 3 kids (10,10,8)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 05:16