We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

20 Days Rajasthan Road Trip

Kanpur, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
20 Days Rajasthan Road Trip

we are planning a 20 days road trip thru rajasthan this november. can you please help us plan our itinerary. ideally we'd like a drive of 4-5 hrs between destinations.

thanks!

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
567 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 20 Days Rajasthan Road Trip

Hi,

Most of the drives between the cities in Rajasthan would be 5-6 hrs approximately.

The route would depend on the cities you are arriving and departing at.

A suggested itinerary could be -

Jaipur - Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur via Ranakpur and Kumbalgarh - Pushkar - Ajmer - Jaipur.

Agra - Delhi can be added to this if you are interested.

Thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 20 Days Rajasthan Road Trip

hi savana

one more thing I want to add,u need not worry about drive.road conditions r good in rajasthan.

Kanpur, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 20 Days Rajasthan Road Trip

Thanks jai,

Driving is no issue, have covered distances up to 1200kms in the past, but since this time my wife'S accompanying me, I don't wanna make it stressful. Have taken note of your itinerary suggestions, any other off-beat destinations you would like to suggest? Since we both love to explore such places.

Once again thanks a ton for your suggestions.

Kanpur, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 20 Days Rajasthan Road Trip

Thanks sunny!

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,231 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 20 Days Rajasthan Road Trip

Hi,

You may plan your road trip as below :

Kanpur- Agra- Bharatpur- Ranthambhore- Bundi- Chittorgarh - Udaipur-Ranakpur-Kumbhalgarh- Mount Abu - Jodhpur-Jaisalmer- Bikaner- Mandawa- Delhi - Kanpur

You can cover all places by car from kanpur to Kanpur - a few drives could be longer than 05 hours, in this trip.

If you do not wish to visit to Agra then better to come Delhi by train and hire car from Delhi to Delhi , route will be only slightly change - Delhi - Mathura- Bharatpur-Ranthambhore-----

Hari Mangal

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 20 Days Rajasthan Road Trip

Start off from delhi--> Ranthmabore-> Jaipur-->Pushkar-->Bikaner--->Jaisalmer--> Jodhpur--> Kumbhalgarh-->Udaipur

20 days are more than enough.. You can do 2 rounds of Rajasthan.

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 20 Days Rajasthan Road Trip

offbeat i will suggest you - narlai , devgarh, ropangarh, rohit , khejarla

8. Re: 20 Days Rajasthan Road Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:17