We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel in Jaisalmer

NY
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel in Jaisalmer

Hi, I would be grateful for any suggestion as to the best place to stay in Jaisalmer(assuming money is no object). Thanks in advance.

1. Re: Best hotel in Jaisalmer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2006, 22:35
ili
wallerfangen
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel in Jaisalmer

Hi we just came back from Rajasthan and liked the Narayan Niwas Hotel better than the Gorbandh Palace, the latter being excellent but not too special.

Ilo.

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,187 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel in Jaisalmer

Rajwada does have an edge over the others. Though Rang Mahal, Rawalkot and Gorbandh follow closely. If you need there email addresses, pls email me at nikpandit@gmail.com

13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel in Jaisalmer

Hi mhc754

If the Money is no object then u can get a best.Like Gorbandh Palace or Narayan Niwas Palace.I have stayed in Narayan niwas palace,Jaisalmer which is quite good.I have spend my 2 weeks in Rajasthan so u can imagine what kind of experience i got.Now i can explain anything about rajasthan.if u like u can also mail me on robert.william2000@yahoo.co.uk

Robert

Alice Springs...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hotel in Jaisalmer

If on a low budget, Meera Mahal was excellent.Its new and the restaurant was excellent.We came to Jaisalmer from Australia and were really impressed.Also it had a really good restaurant and friendly staff. Watch out for the weak balcony rails though.It is near the fort.We looked allover Jaisalmer for goodmeals and should have stayed in our own hotel

Alice Springs...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best hotel in Jaisalmer

If on a low budget, Meera Mahal was excellent.Its new and the restaurant was excellent.We came to Jaisalmer from Australia and were really impressed.Also it had a really good restaurant and friendly staff. Watch out for the weak balcony rails though.It is near the fort.We looked allover Jaisalmer for goodmeals and should have stayed in our own hotel

Level Contributor
39 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best hotel in Jaisalmer

HI

We enjoyed Fort Rajwada - beautiful service and our room had a lovely view of the fort.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
74 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best hotel in Jaisalmer

Hi ,

If you want to stay in the best hotel with luxury go for gorband palace. If you want heritage experience for Narayan niwas .