We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaisalmer Hotel & Camel Safari cost

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Jaisalmer Hotel & Camel Safari cost

Hi, I have planned to visit Jaisalmer on 17th to 19th November 2011 with my wife. Also I can speak Hindi/Urdu fluently. Anyone please help me to provide informations of following topics regarding Jaisalmer:

1. Hotel Name along with daily room rate (deluxe type).

2. Is any pre-booking required for Hotel accommodation?

3. Transportation tips from Jaisalmer Railway Station to Hotel.

4. Cost for 3-4 hours Camel Safari in desert and contact point. Any tips/guidance for while booking camel Safari.

Regards,

Noman, Dhaka.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
179 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jaisalmer Hotel & Camel Safari cost

1)..hOTEL Rangmahal - 4500

2)..yes

3)..Sam sand dunes- Rs.500 for 3-4 hrs

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jaisalmer Hotel & Camel Safari cost

HI,

Many hotels in jaisalmer ,has lovely accommodation,you can read and choose at TA . also if you advice about the budget then is esiy to advice .

most places are booked in Nov .so book ahead recommended .

Jeep and camel safari is depend on how long ,what is your choice ,with or without dance and dinner etc. price from 550rs to 1550rs in between .

Before you book safari make sure what service you getting for what price.

have nice trip,

DEV

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
774 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jaisalmer Hotel & Camel Safari cost

In medium range budget " FIFU GUEST HOUSE " will be best choice.its heighlly recmonded on trip advisor

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297667-d631664…

internet site http://www.hotelfifu.com/

very beautifull roof-top restaurant with great view of goldent fort.november is pick-time,so better will be to book in advance.and they will provide you complmentry [ free ] pick-up from jaisalmer rly station.

for 3-4 hours camel safari cost will be arround 500/- rupees and make ur choice to enjoy camel safari in khuri.

have a great time in golden-city [jaisalmer].

vijay gautam.

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jaisalmer Hotel & Camel Safari cost

Thanks to all for your helpful information. Regarding camel safari, I want to go to desert for 3-4 hours either in morning or evening. Nothing else I want like dance, dinner, etc. Please also suggest with whom shall I contact to for Camel Safari in Khuri for the best.

Also is it possible to get a budget hotel for the range 1500-2000 RS? If so suggest with hotel name.

Thanks & Regards,

Noman

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
774 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jaisalmer Hotel & Camel Safari cost

Hi,

close ur eyes and try Fifu Guest House which is heighlly recmonded hotel in jaisalmer,they have there few more other hotels.also they will arrange for u a camle safari in khuri.

on trip advisor its one heighlly recmonded hotel.

www.hotelfifu.com 091 9414149631.

tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g297667-d631664-…

have a great stay in jaisalmer.

vijay gautam.

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jaisalmer Hotel & Camel Safari cost

Yes hotel Fifu is nice. But in their website they are showing room rate is 2850 rs daily.

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
648 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jaisalmer Hotel & Camel Safari cost

You can try also Hotel Rose VIlla - 750rs to Rs 1450 for 1 night

tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g297667-d1806767…

They also arrange camel safari around 650 to 950 for 1 day.

Regards

Uju

new delhi
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Jaisalmer Hotel & Camel Safari cost

Hi, Fifu guest house is far from bazar. you will stay Gorakh Haveli and fort veiw room and cheap price. 1200/ rupee with a/c. and camel safari you dont ask in hotel, too high price. you will go direct in sundun there very cheap rate 100 to 200 rupee. carefull in Jaislmer drug problem.

Thanks

9. Re: Jaisalmer Hotel & Camel Safari cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 07:17