We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please guide me to itinerary udaipur , jaisalmer jodhpur

Jamnagar
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
please guide me to itinerary udaipur , jaisalmer jodhpur

Hi, i m planning to travel from a'bad from 8 th dec for 5 visit to udaipur , jaisalmer and jodhpur.. want to stay 2 days in udaipur and remaining in jaisalmer and jodhpur.. i m hving my own car with driver. having 3 yr old kid. i want to visit ranakpur , eklingji kumbhalfort and nathdwara darshan out side of udaipur.. kindly help me to itinerary above plan. i will start my tour from a'bad 10 am morning. also suggest best hotels (2000-2500 rs per day)in udaipur , jaisalmer and jodhpur

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: please guide me to itinerary udaipur , jaisalmer jodhpur

HII,

you can plan in below order.

Day 1st -A'bad to Udaipur (260kms/4hrs) hotel check-in, evening at leisure.

Day 2 - Udaipur Sight seeing, City Palace, Pichola lake(Boat Ride), Dudh Talai, Rope-way, Lunch at Garden Restaurant with Vintage car collection, Sahelio ki Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake, Dinner at Ambrai Restaurant.

Day 3 - Depart at 09.30AM, Proceed to Ekling ji, Nagda, Nathdwara Temple and Haldighati Museum, Drive to Kumbhalgarh, visit light & sound show. dinner and night at Kumbhalgarh.

Ekling ji Timings - 10.30 to 13.30

Nathdwara Darshan - 11.30 to 12.15

Haldighati - 09.00 to 19.00

Day 4 - After B/fast drive to Jaisalmer via Ranakpur Visit (500kms / 7-8hrs)

Day 5 - Jaisalmer Visit, proceed to desert. Camel Ride till sunset, Evening folk dance, gala dinner. overnight stay at tent accommodation.

Day 6 - Jaisalmer to Jodhpur - Visit Jodhpur over night at Jodhpur

Day 7 - Return to Ahmedabad.

it would be 7D / 6N trip.

Jaisalmer Hotels

tripadvisor.in/Hotels-g297667-Jaisalmer_Raja…

Jodhpur Hotels

tripadvisor.in/Hotels-g297668-Jodhpur_Rajast…

Udaipur hotels

tripadvisor.in/Hotels-g297672-Udaipur_Rajast…

Pls revert if any further info required.

Regards

Falcon Tours

Jaisalmer, India
Level Contributor
235 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: please guide me to itinerary udaipur , jaisalmer jodhpur

hello

as falcon tour say you till day 3 is ok but day 4 littel tired 550 km drive visit ranakpur then drive again night stay in desert with 1 year old baby it will be long and tired so i suggest you drive from kubhalgarh to ranak pur and have aluch in sadri check in hotel in jodhpur .next day drive from jodhpur to jaisalmer have alunch in town and go for overnight in desert (it will be chilli night ) next day come to visit jaisalmer and overnight in hotel (if you cant get good sleep in desert you have 1 night in hotel more better ) then move for ahemdabad 600 km ( 8 to 10 hours )'

for hotel in udaipur udai kothi ,jagat niwas

for hotel in jodhpur haveli in pal ,pal inn or k.p. haveli

for hotel in jaisalmer royale jaisalmer , royal haveli or victoriya in side fort

have a nice tour

royal kolu

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: please guide me to itinerary udaipur , jaisalmer jodhpur

The best to travel Jodhpur after the udaipur ,so you not have to go beck same way .

In this way Jaisalmer is last stop and you can stay another night if you like and you have time .

Jaisalmer to Abad road is good .

For the Hotel you check on Tripadvisor listing .

Have nice trip,

DEV

4. Re: please guide me to itinerary udaipur , jaisalmer jodhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 23:17