We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desert Boy's non tourist safari

Which Jaisalmer hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Desert Boy's non tourist safari

Hi,

Has anyone done the desert boys guesthouse non tourist safari? If so was it any good?

I am wanting to do a 1 night camel safari, will be there at the end of October and wondered who is the best to go with?

Kind regards

Matthew

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,150 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Desert Boy's non tourist safari

Go with HACRA. Start at Jaisalmer, go via Khichan, do the safari in Osiyan and then get dropped in Jodhpur. I have stayed overnight with Gemar and it is fabulous. Authentic, non-touristy, benefiting local communities, the real deal in every way. tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g970112-d1627770…

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Desert Boy's non tourist safari

HI,

in Jaisalmer every hotel have their own camel safari routs, and they do their best to give costumer service.

I have not done their safari but I know in jaisalmer ha many different tour operators and they have trips.

Jaisalmer is well known place the camel safaris.

DEV

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Desert Boy's non tourist safari

Hey!

I did the camel safari with desert boy guest house. It was great. I was with my gf, just the two of us and 2 guides. One of our best memory in out round the world trip.

Just do it. Here are the best moments of our time in india and at the end the camel safari

http://vimeo.com/71036876

Enjoy!

4. Re: Desert Boy's non tourist safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 05:16