We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need help for customized Rajasthan tours

Which Jaisalmer hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
boston
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
need help for customized Rajasthan tours

Hi, My daughter (about 22) born and raised in usa, is gone to India to experience by herself (we are Indians but living abroad for long time). She likes to visits Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar (Pushkar Fair), Jaipur. She will take train to Jaisalmer last week of Octover and trip will be 12 days including Pushkar fair on Nov 4 & 5th and then to Jaipur and to Delhi where our relatives live. I will appreciate any suggestion on how to go about this trip, what hotels, tours within city, and is it a good idea to book hotel on line or she should call from there. Our relatives are almost to no help. Any suggestion will be helpful.

thanks in advance

1. Re: need help for customized Rajasthan tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2006, 17:29
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,345 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need help for customized Rajasthan tours

Dear Danesh,

This is a forum for advice and helping. Please do not solicit for business here or your posts will be reported to TA.

Thanks.

3. Re: need help for customized Rajasthan tours

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2006, 10:35
Madison; Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: need help for customized Rajasthan tours

Hi. I can recommend Indiahighlights.in because my sister and I traveled with Indiahighlights.in with driver Khem Singh. He has a nice car called the Ambassador, knows the really exotic hotels that were like palaces for reasonable prices. The trip cost us about $65 a day each, including hotels, breakfast, and transportation. We traveled with him for 5 days. I think he can book all those places for you, and hotels and transportation, and local guides. When you meet local guides, tell him you do not want to go to their shops. It is much better to give a good tip to the local guide than to be steered to those shops.

5. Re: need help for customized Rajasthan tours

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 21:20