We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Message for Tim_h_from_lincs re Ranakpur

Which Jodhpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Message for Tim_h_from_lincs re Ranakpur

Hi Tim

We are really interested in the accommodation in which you stayed at in Ranakpur. I have been unable to find any contact information for the Aranyavilas. Do you have any details that you could please post? Thanks so much...

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
308 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Message for Tim_h_from_lincs re Ranakpur

Plz find here website of your desired hotel http://www.aranyawas.com/index.htm

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Message for Tim_h_from_lincs re Ranakpur

That's the place. Its a great place to relax and if you're interested you can arrange guided walks in the surrounding hills.

All the buildings are fairly new and it has a huge new pool. There are no TVs and I think no aircon, but because it is at altitude, we didn't need aircon, even in August.

Staff are really friendly and the hotel has its own dairy and small organic farm.

Let me know what you think when you get back.

Sydney
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Message for Tim_h_from_lincs re Ranakpur

Thanks so much for the info.

Can you please tell me how far the Aranyawas are from Ranakpur? Also a general question....we will be there in December, how cold will it be?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Message for Tim_h_from_lincs re Ranakpur

I am staying at this place in October. I understand from my driver that Aranyawas is approximately 12-16km from Ranakpur (Jain Temples). Coming from Udaipur, I believe Aranyawas is before you reach Ranakpur.

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Message for Tim_h_from_lincs re Ranakpur

If you are driving from Udaipur it is before you get to Ranakpur. I would have guessed about 10Km, but it could easily be a bit more.

6. Re: Message for Tim_h_from_lincs re Ranakpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2010, 04:17