We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pal Haveli or Kuchaman Haveli ???

sandiego
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Pal Haveli or Kuchaman Haveli ???

we are staying one night in Jodhpur in Dec. Pal Haveli is going to be Rs.4000 @room and Kuchaman Is going to be Rs.2500.

Traveling with kids and my parents.

Where should we stay??

Devi Bhawan and Ratan vilas are not available.

Thanks

Ubud

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,961 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pal Haveli or Kuchaman Haveli ???

Be careful of so called havelis. Before booking get as far as information possible. Most of the occasion, their names dont match with the reality. However, I stayed in Ratan Vilas in October, it was superb in all aspects. You may try Ajit Bhawan.

Edited: 23 November 2010, 07:10
2. Re: Pal Haveli or Kuchaman Haveli ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 November 2010, 06:55
Edited: 24 November 2010, 06:55
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pal Haveli or Kuchaman Haveli ???

In case of non-availability of rooms in Ratan Vilas you can choose Kuchaman

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pal Haveli or Kuchaman Haveli ???

I will recomend the haveli inn pal ,its also part of pal haveli , I been there few times , rooms are clean ,big, and no hassal . its near clock tower .

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pal Haveli or Kuchaman Haveli ???

I have recently stayed in Kuchuman haveli and found it very clean and warm. Go for it. But the price should be 1800 Rps for dbl room which i paid through the travel company . You may check the price from worldwidesafari@gmail.com , as i have used them for my taxi trip and hotels bookings in rajasthan

Jaipur, India
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pal Haveli or Kuchaman Haveli ???

Dear friend go for pal haveli or if u do not find a room in pal haveli then go for sister hotel pal haveli inn and ask for the fort view rooms both hotels are great and there is also a nice cafe on the roop of the entrance to this place with a great view of the clock tower

7. Re: Pal Haveli or Kuchaman Haveli ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2011, 05:17