We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary Check

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
520 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary Check

Hi- We would be in Jodhpur in mid December in a group of fifteen (all ages). Here's what I am thinking of the plan

Day 1: Reach Jodhpur around 4 pm

- Drive up to the Clock Tower and walk around.

- Snack away at Shri Mishrilal Lassiwala and Omelette Shop

- Jaswant Thada

- Dinner at Nirvana Cafe

Day 2:

- Meherangarh Fort (needs 2-3 hours I am told)

- Umaid Bhawan Palace

- Pukhraj Durry Udhyog

- Lunch at On the Rocks

- Trip to Osian Desert with Gemar Singh tours- dinner and back. (we are doing the overnight desert stay in Jaiselmer)

Let me know if the above makes sense, and if I am missing anything I should not have.

Jodhpur Taxi Service
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Jodhpur Village Safari
Sightseeing Tours, Safaris
Namaste Rajasthan
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Multi-day Tours
uk
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary Check

Hi , your program is good. in Kankadi roopraj Durry Udhyog is best one. please try there also.

Guwahati, India
Level Contributor
40 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary Check

If you have Osiyan drsert trip and stay at Gemar's place, you will have desert experience including night stay at desert and as such you may avoid another night stay at Jaisalmer desert. The saved time could be used by visiting Udaipur. It is a beautiful city about 250 kms from Jodhpur with good road communication. You should not miss Udaipir. Good luck and happy journey.

India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary Check

by this i think you work good on jodhpur , but i would like to suugest for second Day

Pukhraj dhari n roopraj dari in countryside.So it suggest you to start at 7:30 Am than by 10:30 or 11:00 am you will be back to jodhpur ,it 80 kms round trip to jodhpur ,It only done by jeep , it really good experience for you in that you will see villager life and what they do and who to make pottery,what is opium ceremony etc

After fresh and leave for sight seen of fort + jaswant thada becasue both are closer to each other

First day

you do umaid bhawan palace + clock tower, for dinner i would suggest you pal haveli best restaurant in old city with best view .

Thanks Nimbera

thanks &

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Itinerary Check

It looks good to me.

5. Re: Itinerary Check

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 19:18