We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental in jodhpur

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
car rental in jodhpur

hello,

i will be in jodhpur for 2 days and need to hire a car for full day use, within the city . Cant find many tour agents or car rental companies.

found one - savaari ... has anyone used their services? also, can someone recommend any tour agents ?

thank you :)

India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: car rental in jodhpur

Hi,

There many travel agent on forum so will contact on of them they they will given you best service with best price

thanks nimbera

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,618 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car rental in jodhpur

Jodhpur is second largest city of Rajaxthan and there are many transporters or travelagents If you go through the forum :-most of the replies and response given to you by the people of tourism .

Mention any particular name is difficult due to the forum guideline. But their contributions on TA forum helped many travelers in past and some of them write n the appreciations on forum or directly to the members.

i request people to write a little word of thanks on forum or anything which made your tour memorable.

Whenever comes a post of travelagent or car hire service ,

we saw lots of spamer are active but the members on this forum are intelligent enough to recognised the spam writer.

wish you a great time

Edited: 07 October 2012, 17:25
Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,265 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car rental in jodhpur

Search for Rajasthan tour operator on the forums on you will get many recommendations..follow the genuine recommendations and you can not go wrong. Doubt if you will get any result if you search for just Jodhpur tour operator

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car rental in jodhpur

thank you all.

searching for rajasthan tour operators is a good idea . I had initially searched for jodhpur and udaipur individually.

will definately post feedback on my trip. very excited :)

5. Re: car rental in jodhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 19:35
Edited: 04 February 2014, 19:35
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,618 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: car rental in jodhpur

Before reading all post in above thread .go through the link below

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k60566…

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: car rental in jodhpur

Being a tourist spot Jodhpur is filled with car rental services and Travels agents. You can find many near railway station. But do fix prices before hiring.

India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: car rental in jodhpur

But I will not suggest to hire taxi from railway station. We read in news paper many time they cheat with guest so I will suggest to hire taxi from travel agent many travel agent you will fine on net or as TA member

9. Re: car rental in jodhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 19:35
New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: car rental in jodhpur

Hi

You should be able to find some good recommendations for independent drivers on trip advisor.

Rakesh Yadav

Get answers to your questions about Jodhpur