We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

Which Jodhpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jalandhar, Punjab...
Level Contributor
49 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

Hello we are 4 friends planning to visit jodhpur in end of january

We are looking for hotel .

We will need 2 rooms for 1 night can u suggest u cheap and best hotels (range rupees 1500 per room per night)which should be nearby to major attractions?

Jaisalmer, India
Level Contributor
235 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

hello

i will sugest you hotel haveli in pal it could be littel more then your budget but it is very nice propperty and locate just near clock tower also you can try kp haveli .

have a good stay

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

if you wanna to stay in old city than try inn pal ,jee ri haveli and outer than try leela vilas

thanks nimbera

mumbai
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

Hi, me and my friends just got back from our trip to Jodhpur and i recommend " Juna Mahal boutique homestay" Lovely place owned and managed by Mr.Joshi. Its in the old city. close to the fort.

Have a great trip.

4. Re: Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2013, 13:06
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

Hi friends

you stay in old city neyar to ford and tha good hotel are kuchawan havali ,good room and good hotel

hotel mobil no is 09314713119

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

Hi,

If you realy like to enjoy your stay in your way i would recommended you Hotel Mandore Guest House. Its just 15 Min from main Citi but this littel oasis have his on charm with delicious food and lovely garden. Also in your budget 1850 per night. Check the website.

take care

sanjay

7. Re: Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 December 2012, 16:45
Edited: 08 December 2012, 16:45
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,533 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

for this budget I will suggest you mandore guest hause..its bit outside but very good managed by Gahlot family.

9. Re: Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 January 2013, 17:35
10. Re: Hotel suggestion in jodhpur

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 January 2013, 17:35