We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best road route from delhi to jodhpur

delhi
Level Contributor
240 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
best road route from delhi to jodhpur

We are planning to drive ina SUV to jodhpur from delhi early morning , travelling by 3 small kids, plss advise best road map to reach jodhpur as too much construction is taking on highways to jaipur

jaipur
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan
Level Contributor
648 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best road route from delhi to jodhpur

DEAR

Dehli - jodhpur best route - Dehli- jaipur - ajmer - bar - bilara - jodhpur approx 580 kms .

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: best road route from delhi to jodhpur

I will suggest you delhi- jaipur - Ajmer - bewar - baar - nimaj - bilara - Jodhpur

But if travel with children than I will suggest to u one night stay en route

delhi
Level Contributor
240 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best road route from delhi to jodhpur

if we start by early morning from delhi say by 5 am where we shud take a nite halt .

New Delhi
Level Contributor
410 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best road route from delhi to jodhpur

Depending on the children's age, I dont think you require a night halt if you leave at 05:00 a.m. As you will reach Jaipur aprox by 11:00 a.m. Yes you can take increased number of PIT stops which will help the children to freshen-up and relax.

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: best road route from delhi to jodhpur

But i think it really difficult travel approx 700kms in a day only professional driver can drive it.

its better take night stay en route like pushkar. or in jaipur

thanks nimbera

delhi
Level Contributor
240 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best road route from delhi to jodhpur

is der a ajmer bypass whereby i dont have to enter jaipur city both on going and when coming via ajmer taking delhi bypass

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: best road route from delhi to jodhpur

yes there is bypass for ajmer. that will good so by afternoon you will in ajmer or pushkar

8. Re: best road route from delhi to jodhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2013, 10:17