I am quite stuck with this part of our Rajasthan holiday. We are a family with 2 kids (12+14).
We will land in Jodhpur on 20/12, spend the day there 21/12.
Now I need your input please. This is our plan-with questions:
- 23/12 visit Jaisalmer
- 24/12 return to Jodhpur area.
* Bishnoi villages: can our driver stop here on route? Any special names of villages you can recommend?
* Sleeping 24/12: since we have been in Jodhpur before, can you recommend beautiful places on the road to Ranakpur? Would make a change from all the city accommodation.
-25/12 visit Ranakpur in the afternoon.
* Reviews say that sound and light show at Kumbhalgarh is good so we thought to go there in the evening.
What time is it?
Is it viewed from outside the fort, or from inside with entry tickets needed?
* Where do we sleep after the show? Recommendations for India are not to drive at night?
-26/12 visit Kumbhalgarh, then onto Udaipur.
The rest of our trip is planned.
A lot of questions, I hope you can help us out. Thanks in advance.