We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

Which Kumbhalgarh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

does anybody have a cabbie number that can take me from Falna station to Kumbhalgarh? there isnt any info online.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,053 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

From the recent post, I came to know that, the road towards Kumbhalgarh has totally broken in the monsoon, so, it might take double time than the scheduled.

Bangalore City
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

Hello Asish Ji, Happy Dewali

Well, we landed at Falana Staion from Bangalore City on 08-Oct-10 with my son, DIL, wife and two grand children, we had booked our complete trip with Club-Mahindra, whose cab picked us from station and left at Udaipur City on 13-Oct--10, where I have some information about approved Guide as per following details :-

Name:- Chatar Singh Chohan

Mob : 0-98295-62305, LL-0294-2432798 (R), He took us around City Palace on 13-Oct-10.

WE visited Ralakpur, Nathdwars-Temple, Kumbalgarh-Fort (including sound & Light show at 7 PM), it is 3660 feet high. But never faced road problem. Roads are being widened and made better. All the besyt.

GDM

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,537 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

if you need a cab just for drop you to kumbhalgarh you find easily at falna station. there is a Taxi stand at falna station and distance to Kumbhalgarh appx 100 KM.

but if you want to keep car for more than a day take it from any approved travel Agent in Udaipur.

there is not such a infoline about cab service in small cities. You can check with your Hotel for a cab.

Have a great time

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,053 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

Thanks for the updated information. One TA friend from Mumbai have visited Kumbhalgarh recently and sent the post about the road condition.

Edited: 31 October 2010, 04:44
Bangalore City
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

I believe, whenever one is outside the home, one should always make oneself happy and easy going with things available outside,

. We stayed at Club mahindra at Kumbalgarh, everything was as per our choice, and remeber their busy schedule, We booked the accomodation 06 months earlier and Rly tickets exactltly 03 months earlier. So just go and enjoy. Even i found a bengali and he became so familiar that invited us to Kolkata

Take care.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

Sir,

am planning to visit Kumbhalgarh from Mumbai, Will reach Udaipur Station and require a travel Bus or Cab from udaipur - Nathdwara - Kumbhaigarh, any idea, also will be returning mumbai via Falna station so require Transport from Kumbhalgarh to falna, plz advise.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

Hi,

I need a contact no for cab drop from Falna to Kumbhalgarh. What would be the fare?

Please let me know ASAP as I plan to travel tomorrow.

Thanks!

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

I And my Friend with his wife, wants to visit kumbhalgarh and we wants to know for any bus or Cab service From Falna to Kumbhalgarh On 29/02/2012 . pl. give me a contect No of any Cab Owner who can drop us to kumbhalgarh. pl. guide me on my Contect No:09222210048. OR MAIL ME ON MY ID. girishchavada55@gmail.com.

GIRISH CHAVADA. MUMBAI.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

Hi Girish,

You have two options. A. Book it with Club Mahindra - it would be a bit costlier around R. 1,500/- to Rs. 1,800/-.

B. Outside Falna station you'll find many taxis & simply hire one. I guess you should get the one for Rs. 1,000/- to Rs. 1,200/-.

Though I used the first option, I realised going for second option was much better & there is no risk at all as you get enough taxis and it works out to be more economical.

Neemach
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Cab from falna station to Kumbhalgarh

Hi, Everyone, I have been to Club Mahindra Kumbhalgarh resort recently,

I booked my train to Falna, and Called up at the resort, for pick-up facility, there travel desk has provided me a good car and cost was also reasonable, i hired for full day and i paid 2000 rs. for a/c verito, that has taken me from Station to Resort via Ranakpur Jain Temple, as it was on the way, and evening we h've been to fort and light & sound show. that car i kept for 4 days with me. driver was a nice person, as he shows us and taken for sight seeing, overall it was worth of money. i better suggest people to hire the vehicle through travel desk of club mahindra, even if you are not staying at the resort or staying in other hotels/resorts located in Kumbhalgarh, they will provide you the services.

Get answers to your questions about Kumbhalgarh
Recent Conversations