We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years in Angel Fire

Which Angel Fire hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
New Years in Angel Fire

Hello! We are playing a large family trip for New Years Trip with ages ranging from 1 year to 65 years. While the grandparents babysit the young ones - we would like to celebrate New Years on the town. Any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks!

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
345 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years in Angel Fire

I'm definitely no expert, but you have no replies to this thread, so I'm going to do my best.

I spent lots of time in AF as a kid, and I can tell you the biggest celebrations will probably be at the country club or the resort. There's only about two or three other restaurants that aren't pizza places in the town. As a kid we used to go to Zebediah's, and now I think it's called Zebs. I'd guess they'll have a band and some dancing as well. The Roasted Clove is another restaurant you might check out. www.roastedclove.com or e-mail roastedclove@yahoo.com

Call around and ask, or e-mail. angelfireresort.com

Happy new year!

2. Re: New Years in Angel Fire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Angel Fire