We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ranthambhore Park

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ranthambhore Park

Hi

Thanks to everyone who answered my perevious question about booking safaris.

I have avoided the online booking system and have just booked 2 safaris with a company called Tour My India and they have asked for scanned copy of our passports. Why do they require these??

Udaipur
Level Contributor
387 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ranthambhore Park

Hi

Ppt Copies are Required to fill the details of the Persons Visiting the Park.

The ID is generally required before entering the park

Cheers

from wales
Level Contributor
257 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ranthambhore Park

This is perfectly normal, dont worry, I did the online booking direct and had to provide passport numbers and even fathers names....

Fingers crossed you see a tiger!

Andrea

Ranthambhor
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ranthambhore Park

Hi,

to reserve the safaris we need all travelers names as well and the passport number and photo copy for proof can be given to your local representative at the time of check in to the hotel ,

these details are must

rgds

Ravindra Jain

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ranthambhore Park

It is an usually practice.

In India, agents (travelling agent, hotel...) need scanned clients passport. I guess for security issue.

In US, when staying in motel, the counter also require photo identity.

5. Re: Ranthambhore Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Sawai Madhopur