We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a jeep in Ranthambore

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Booking a jeep in Ranthambore

Hi

Can anyone help me find a recommended agent to book safaris for me and my family in Ranthambore.... I am having a real struggle to find an agent who is not inflating the price of the safari to unbelievable levels ( we have been quoted INR 10,000 per safari for 4 of us -as we want to do 3, this is the price of another holiday!!!)

I am aware that we are foreign tourists and that people have to make a living ...but really....a price a bit more realistic will be much appreciated...

My children are so excited about the prospect of this safari and I will be very grateful if anyone can steer me in the right direction to try and achieve this....

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Ranthambore National Park
Ranthambore National Park
Sawai Madhopur District, India
Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a jeep in Ranthambore

After this post you will be bombarded by travel agents. So now you just compare n select.

2. Re: Booking a jeep in Ranthambore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 05:04
Jaipur, India
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking a jeep in Ranthambore

you can contact Wasim and try this site for your safari reservation www.ranthambhorenationalpark.in

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,803 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking a jeep in Ranthambore

It is not "unbelievably inflated". That's what it costs to have it done through an agent based in Ranthambhore. I know because I deal with them myself and this is what I pay for peace of mind. It gives me a local person that I can rely on to manage the crazy system bureaucracy there and to be there on the ground for assistance. I suggest you either pay that, or go through with the booking process online.

Edited: 03 April 2014, 07:26
Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking a jeep in Ranthambore

The official website is www.rajasthanwildlife.in. You can also ask your hotel to book

6. Re: Booking a jeep in Ranthambore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 06:16