We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport-ambrai-mtabu

Which Udaipur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
delhi
Level Contributor
240 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
airport-ambrai-mtabu

We are going to land at 7.30 A.M at udaipur airport, want to have breakfast at ambrai restaurant then straight to mount abu.Does this itinerary makes sense or ambrai is too far for breakfast on airport-mt abu route.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,543 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport-ambrai-mtabu

airport to Ambrai (Hotel known as Amet Haveli) approx 45 minuts. Its is located next to lake Pichola Hotel. you need to spend your 01 extra Hour for Ambrai. You need to pass through nerrow passage driver find difficulties but local drivers are use too and they show the driving art taking you there.

(Nothing is very far in Udaipur and you are just heading towards Mt Abu, )

once you reach( Ambrai) that place it have fantastic view of Lake Palace & City Palace and taking breakfast under the shadow of Mango trees gives you first impression of udaipur

My personal view i prefer to go there in PM Hours instead of AM hours. reason behind is Sun light is better compare to morning Hours hence morning hours Lalghat area or opposite side of Ambrai is better. Hotels like Jaiwana haveli and Jagat Niwas.

Edited: 06 June 2011, 14:05
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
179 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport-ambrai-mtabu

Excellent reply by my colleague (Udaipur magic).

3. Re: airport-ambrai-mtabu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 16:17