We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leela Palace Udaipur vs. Udaivillas

Bangalore
Level Contributor
11 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Leela Palace Udaipur vs. Udaivillas

Hi!

I'm staying in Udaipur for 3 nights, at either Leela or Oberoi Udaivillas.

I'm looking for a romantic getaway, with water - fountains/lake/pool.

In terms of budget and prices, both these hotels are very close. Leela is giving us better deals with both breakfast and one meal every day included, for the same price as Oberoi giving us only breakfast.

Still, if price was not a consideration, which of these two hotels would you choose and recommend for a couples getaway?

Delhi
Level Contributor
730 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leela Palace Udaipur vs. Udaivillas

Hi Bombze,

Go with your Leela Palace. I think better option as per your requirements.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,652 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leela Palace Udaipur vs. Udaivillas

Hi Bombenz

Both Hotels are unique and top rated luxury Hotels. I will suggest you to read all the reviews from Guests ,who stayed at these Hotels. Both Hotels are designed unique and with some fountains , pond, open area.

UdaiVilas suite with private pool or shared pool and Hotel area looks bigger then Leela . Both are on lake .

there are different category of rooms, I assume that they offer you base category in package.

because I never stayed at any of these Hotels I wouldnot able to comments very strongly. TA members stayed at these Hotels may comments.

had feedback from both and behalf of these feedback i may advise you Leela.

jaipur
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan
Level Contributor
650 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leela Palace Udaipur vs. Udaivillas

DEAR

Go for Udaivilas as the food,service and ambience is uncomparable to any other hotel in udaipur .

Udaivilas is one of the top ranked hotels in the world where as Leela has to go a long way .

4. Re: Leela Palace Udaipur vs. Udaivillas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Udaipur
Recent Conversations