We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visit Kumbalgarh, Renakpur, Chittorgarh and Bundi

Which Udaipur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wuhan, China
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
visit Kumbalgarh, Renakpur, Chittorgarh and Bundi

Hi everyone, I happened to have found this forum. So much information, so cool!!

I will make my first trip to India later this month and want to use 4 days to visit Kumbalgarh, Renakpur, Chittorgarh and Bundi by public transportations/shared cars. Is it possible?

day 1: shared car to Kumbalgarh and Renakpur, stay overnight at stay with Renakpur's Pilgrim in Renakpur

day 2: take morning bus back to Udaipur, sightseeing and shopping, stay overnight at Udaipur

day 3: take moring bus to Chittorgarh, visit Chittorgarh and take evening bus to Bundi, stay overnight in Bundi

day 4: visit Bundi and take night train to Delhi

What I am especially not sure is the arrangement of day 3. Are there such buses? Where can I check bus timetable and book bus ticket? Thanks a lot!

Eric

Wuhan, China
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visit Kumbalgarh, Renakpur, Chittorgarh and Bundi

and how can I get shared car to Kumbalgarh and Renakpur? ~~ Thanks!

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: visit Kumbalgarh, Renakpur, Chittorgarh and Bundi

but i will suggest you from Delhi to bundi take train than bundi take bus to udaipur

From udaipur day trip to chitor and next day take bus to rankpur.

From Falna take train to Delhi again

Wuhan, China
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visit Kumbalgarh, Renakpur, Chittorgarh and Bundi

Hi Nimbera, Thanks for your suggestions. Falna does has easy connection with Delhi. I never know before. Thanks!

One more question: Where can I find bus information running between Udaipur--Chittorgarh---Bundi? I wanna know the timetable.

Thanks!

jaipur
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan
Level Contributor
646 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visit Kumbalgarh, Renakpur, Chittorgarh and Bundi

DEAR

Udaipur to chittorgarh is 130 kms only and a lot of buses run daily at all timings of day and till 11 pm . Udaipole is the bus terminus for all Govt./ pvt. buses in udaipur .Lot of express buses going to jaipur and kota also go via chittor also .

Chittor is also very well connected by baoard gauge railway line from udaipur . Two intercity trains runs daily from udaipur to jaipur via chittor . Timings 0615 am & 0215 pm from udaipur . 2 hrs journey only . Railway station very closeto bus station at udaipole

From chittor you can easily get buses for kota via bundi govt./pvt till 10 pm .

Wuhan, China
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visit Kumbalgarh, Renakpur, Chittorgarh and Bundi

Thanks very much! So I can make it. Cool~~~

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: visit Kumbalgarh, Renakpur, Chittorgarh and Bundi

Falna hardly 25kms from ranakpur and from enters gate of temple you will get bus n local taxi (every 10mins )

Train from falna to delhi , you check on irtc.gov in

About bus you will know from offical website of rajasthan roadways

Edited: 10 August 2013, 04:55
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,533 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: visit Kumbalgarh, Renakpur, Chittorgarh and Bundi

Well suggested by Nimbhera, you just need to do little home work before you finalised your itinerary.

there are two important sites given above to check connection. Please check train connection with erail.in and rsrctc.gov.in for bus connection.

Bundi - Chittore- Udaipur - Ranakpur-

A day excursions can be done from udaipur also with Bus.

sharing taxi - you can check from resident Guests in your Hotel or Guest House.

8. Re: visit Kumbalgarh, Renakpur, Chittorgarh and Bundi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 05:18