Before starting i would like to say that Udaipur is a lovely must go place to be ... nd will plan again :)
1. Planned my trip for 1 night and 2 days ..
2. We reached hotel at 11 am in the morning ..we booked ac lake view facing room in Thamla haveli .. the rooms have the perfect view of lake pichola...
3. We started our trip for udaipur at 2 pm aftertaking rest ...
4. Day 1 :-
> Shilpgram --- A place where you can see puppet show , camel ride and mud houses. For me it was not so impressing . Its a huge place and we really got tired there. Also we had Dal bati churma which is authentic udaipur dish .I would say if you dont have time you can kip this place,
> Fathersagar lake -- Tehn we went to fathesagar lake its huge and beautiful
> Sahelion ki Bari - this place was intresting and we should go with a guide where he tells you all the storeis about the princess.
> Sajjangarh(MOnsoon Palace) - This is the place to be -- you can take your own car it at a very hight point u need to go thorugh hilly area but when u reach there its amazing .. u can see teh whole udaipur city which is lovely ...
Day 1 we visited all these places and then started coming back as we got tired..After getting fresshed then we decided to go to a well known resturant UPRE .. it was really amazing with beautiful views of lake pichola ..then at night we went to Ambari for a lovely dinner. Please do go to both these places.
2. Day 2 :--- today we started for City Palace which opens up at 10 am ... there are many tiickets to but for city palace--
1. We bought ticket for City palace + Meuseum - Rs 115
2. Camera - 225
3. Boat ride - 340 (hole in a pocket)
Till 4 pm we were able to cover only these and were really tired.
Well we were so tired tht we missed Jagdish mandir .. but well will again plan a trip for 2 full days :)
Its a beautful place to be :)