We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Udaipur,Jodhpur,Jaipur tour

Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
Udaipur,Jodhpur,Jaipur tour

Me and my husband,are coming to Udaipur on 3rd July,will stay there for two days(i.e.3 & 4 th July)then travel to Jodhpur via Naathdwar and Ranakpur on 5th July,move around in Jodhpur on 5th & 6th till 4 P.M.,attend marriage on 7th and proceed to Jaipur on 8th morning via Ajmer for two days,8th & 9 th July and be back to mumbai on 10th early morning.

I am interested in seeing Udaipur,Jodhpur and Jaipur during my stay there,by good conditioned A.C.Car.and even proceed to Jodhpur and later to Jaipur by good A.C. car.

Please suggest me best car rentals,and best way to cover places i wish to cover?.How much will be the expenses for it,approximately?

Edited: 07 June 2014, 08:35
Kongsberg, Norway
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Udaipur,Jodhpur,Jaipur tour

Hi!

I would advice you to take a driver instead of renting a car on your own, especially if it's your first time in India. My boyfriend and I went to Rajastan in May this year and had a great driver, Vicky, that we could really recommend. He was really good at English, drove safely and acted more like guide than a driver during our trip recommending restaurants and sights to see (and useful do's and don'ts). He only charged € 380 for 10 days Jodphur-Udaipur-Jaipur-Agra-Delhi which is lower than many others.

I am happy to answer if you have any other questions. Otherwise you can contact him directly via rvicky31 @ yahoo.com

Have fun!!

Karin

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,570 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Udaipur,Jodhpur,Jaipur tour

@best advice 2014 ...sorry to say that you are prompting yourself ( with email id ) . I have noticed this so many time in the forum, where you entered with different id and refer always a blogs which belongs to you and marketing your products.. You are big spammers i ever seen on forum

I cannot avoid any more. If you continue..

share some genuine please !!!!!!!!

Edited: 18 June 2014, 03:51
Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Udaipur,Jodhpur,Jaipur tour

Dear udaipurmagic first of all I am not trying to spam , if you are referring to email addresses then I am not the sole user who gives email contacts of the service providers. If you just look at the post above your post you can very well see that. Atleast I do not imitate as fake tourist and recommend a company. Why do you have to point me out ? BTW I am not in anyway spamming the term spamming means " irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients" All of my posts are directly related to the question and provides much more content than any other user. Why I write the link of the blog ? so I do not have to write it again n again. Secondly none of the links on the blog are to generate any type of ad revenue nor it generates any monetary benefits from the traffic.

Hope it helps.

jaipur
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Udaipur,Jodhpur,Jaipur tour

Hi Kalavati

Instead of taking two different cars it will be better you can hire only one car and driver for your entire tour from Udaipur to Jaipur. It will cost less then two different car.

The approximate cost for the sedan car will be about 17500/- Rs for seven days.

Regards

Shyam

india
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Udaipur,Jodhpur,Jaipur tour

Dear Kalavati Jee

Thanks for your message. We suggest you following plan:-

Day 01:- Udaipur arrival

Day 02:- Udaipur Sight Seeing

Day 03:- Udaipur to Jodhpur Via Nathdwara and Ranakpur.

Day 04:- Jodhpur Sightseeing & car at disposal with you.

Day 05:- Jodhpur - Marriage

Day 06:-Jodhpur to Jaipur via Ajmer / Pushkar visit.

Day 07:- Jaipur sightseeing.

Day 08:- Jaipur drop early morning.

AC tata Indigo / Etios Rs.- 15,500/- and AC toyota Innova Rs.- 19,700/- net inclusive of all parking, toll tax etc. you can call us on 9929394551.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,570 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Udaipur,Jodhpur,Jaipur tour

Anyone reading above please go through the link below

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k60566…

17. Re: Udaipur,Jodhpur,Jaipur tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Udaipur
Recent Conversations