We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Udaipur iternary

Thrissur, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Udaipur iternary

i m visiting udaipur with 3 nights stay in sep 2014. can any body plan my trip and suggest how to plan.

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Udaipur iternary

3 Days are enough for the trip and you can refer to these posts which has all the must see places:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/udaipuritinerary

You can also visit Rankpur and Kumbhalgrah if you are coming by car.

jaipur
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Udaipur iternary

Hi

three nights for Udaipur is ok .

you can visit the city in one full day.

second day you can plan to visit Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur same day programme. Third day you can plan to visit Chittorgarh Fort same day.

Cheers

Shyam

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,619 posts
5,730 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Udaipur iternary

Some attractions you might want to try to visit.

Best of Udiapur (our favourites)

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i38279-Best_of_…

You can also simply type 'what to do' in the search box near the top of this forum page and you will have access to all past discussions about what to do/see in Udaipur. This is an effective way to use the various Tripadvisor forums.

4. Re: Udaipur iternary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 17:05
5. Re: Udaipur iternary

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 June 2014, 04:05
Ghaziabad, India
Level Contributor
60 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Udaipur iternary

this post of mine can help you

tripadvisor.in/…59019619

7. Re: Udaipur iternary

Removed on: 17 June 2014, 10:05
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,597 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Udaipur iternary

Agreed with BradJill suggestions, one day for udaipur and rest days for excursion . You may check links below, discuss previously by members

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g297672-i7934-k4986…

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g297672-i7934-k5767…

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g297672-i7934-k5646…

You may selectsites as per your interest.. Check also what the traveler say about the sites

tripadvisor.in/Attractions-g297672-Activitie…

cheers

Yogendra

Thrissur, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Udaipur iternary

thanks bestadvisor for the advise

Thrissur, India
Level Contributor
20 posts