We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Udaipur airport to nathdwara

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Udaipur airport to nathdwara

Hi, is they Pre paid taxi counter available at Udaipur Airport & will I get to nathdwara only drop & have much will it cost ??

Mumbai
Level Contributor
10,689 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Udaipur airport to nathdwara

Hi

The distance from the airport to Nathdwara is about 65-70 kms and the pre-paid taxi will cost around 1000/1200.

CarLink.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Udaipur airport to nathdwara

Thank you, i will get the taxi from the taxi counter at airport rite.?? i do not to book it in advance rite ?

Mumbai
Level Contributor
10,689 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Udaipur airport to nathdwara

No. Absolutely no need to pre-book for drop at Nathdwara.

CarLink

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Udaipur airport to nathdwara

thank you

india
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Udaipur airport to nathdwara

Dear Zap

Please note all the prepaid taxi counters at airports are very expensive than the local taxi rental. If you want taxi on cheaper rates, you can try on 9929394551...It would be around Rs. 1500/-.....

6. Re: Udaipur airport to nathdwara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 00:17