We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to travel from Udaipur to Mount ABu

New Delhi, India
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How to travel from Udaipur to Mount ABu

Hi,

I will be travelling to Udaipur and then i would like to go to Mount Abu by Bus. Since I will be travelling with my wife and one year old kid. Can anyone tell if there are any AC bus operator between Udaipur and Mount Abu? I have learnt that Taldar travels operate NON AC bus between udaipur and mount abu..can some one provide review of Taldar travels....? It will be grt help...

Mentioned in this post
Udaipur
Udaipur
Udaipur District, India
Mount Abu
Mount Abu
Sirohi District, India
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
194 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How to travel from Udaipur to Mount ABu

Hello Deepak,

There is a new Volvo service between these two destination. You can get more info log on to …rajasthan.gov.in/index.php/new-volvo-servic… .

Regards,

Sush

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to travel from Udaipur to Mount ABu

Hello

No there are no AC Buses available for the route. You can get non AC bus from Taldar or Paras.

New Delhi, India
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to travel from Udaipur to Mount ABu

Hi Sushmita...thanks for your reply..but there are no volvo between Udaipur and Mount Abu...

Mentioned in this post
Udaipur
Udaipur
Udaipur District, India
Mount Abu
Mount Abu
Sirohi District, India
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to travel from Udaipur to Mount ABu

Hi Mr Deepak Gupta,

the regular buses from Tsldar and Rishabb travel is ok. It is 4 hours trip. Morning bus start 8:30 an and afternoon bus 03:30 pm.

Book your bus once yiu decide about date of travel .or once arrived in udaipur to have good seat.

If you are on weekend or holiday time Bus tickets sold out quickly. otherwise it is easily available.

Edited: 06 August 2014, 10:08
5. Re: How to travel from Udaipur to Mount ABu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 05:17