We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2.5 days trip to udaipur

Which Udaipur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
2.5 days trip to udaipur

Hello

I am planning to travel to udaipur with my family in October. Pls suggest me d best places to visit as I am very confused ?

1. Re: 2.5 days trip to udaipur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 18:11
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2.5 days trip to udaipur

Can u help in arranging a tour guide I will be staying at royal pratap hotel. Basically design an itenary fr me.

3. Re: 2.5 days trip to udaipur

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 18:11
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 2.5 days trip to udaipur

Hello please read the following post for detailed itinerary:

…blogspot.in/2013/04/so-you-want-to-travel-u…

…blogspot.in/2013/05/must-eat-places-in-udai…

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,537 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2.5 days trip to udaipur

Udaipur highlights with in city will take a day to visit . please check our previous thread related to udaipur sightseeing in and around udaipur need at least three days

day 1

morning visit Jagdish temple, City palace and Boatride at Lake Pichola including stop at Jagmandir

Lunch at Garden Hotel , (Visitng vinatge car if you are interested )

after lunch a visit to renovated sahelion ki badi garden and Puppet show at Bhartiyalok kala Mandal

later drive to fateh sagar lake and further to sajjangarh fort ( Monsson palace )

a culture show at Bagore ki Haveli between 7-8 Pm

day 2

excursion to Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur jain temple

day 3

excursion to Chittourgarh fort

check links

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i38279-Best_of_…

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2.5 days trip to udaipur

Thank you.

Day 2 - Can i do Nathdwara.. eklingji.. Haldighat.. Kumalgarh together

Day 3 - More Local Sightseeing with shopping

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,658 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 2.5 days trip to udaipur

Hi

Day -2 you can visit eklinji ji, Haldighati and Kumbhalgarh fort because Nathdwara just for Sri Nath ji Temple if you interested involved.

Above post YYogendra fm udaipur Magic is well suggested.

Thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2.5 days trip to udaipur

Hi Priyamvada A,

You can visit below mentioned places in Udaipur.

Jain Temple

Kumbhalgarh Fort

Bagore Ki Haveli

Lake Pichhola Udaipur

City Palace of Udaipur

Eklingji Temple

Lake Fatehsagar Udaipur

Jag Mandir

Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary

Apart from that I would suggest you to stay in a heritage hotel in Udaipur. Heritage hotels are the mentions of erstwhile Maharajas which now have been converted into heritage hotels.

By staying in these hotels you can feel the Royal lifestyle of Indian kings.

9. Re: 2.5 days trip to udaipur

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 05:17