We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shared Cabs from Bagdogra Airport

New Delhi, India
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Shared Cabs from Bagdogra Airport

Hi,

I am planning to visit gangtok and would come via Bagdogra .

Can i get a shared cab from bagdogra airport easily or would it be better to find one at NJP station

I am in a group of 2 folks so a private cab is a bit on the higher end of my budget.

Thanks

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
911 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shared Cabs from Bagdogra Airport

rambablani001

I am planning to visit gangtok and would come via Bagdogra .

Can i get a shared cab from bagdogra airport easily or would it be better to find one at NJP station

Ans - it depends sometime you get some time not. but you can get share cab from NJP railway station . Bagdogra to NJP station probably 12-14 km. otherwise you can take auto and come to SNT bustand get share CAB , SuMo , Bolero etc

I am in a group of 2 folks so a private cab is a bit on the higher end of my budget.

Yea you can take cab from NJP Raileay station but before that check outside airport if any cab are offering Gangtok .

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shared Cabs from Bagdogra Airport

Yeah Dipan is right either you have to go to bus stand or NJP to get a shared cab. But you can try outside airport also if you are lucky then you can get one over there also.

Cheers

Sanchit

3. Re: Shared Cabs from Bagdogra Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 06:20