We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking hotel through make my trip

9 posts
Save Topic
Booking hotel through make my trip

Hi floks planning a trip to ooty by this month end need a help ...planning to book a hotel through make my trip is it safe to book hotel through this site ..thankz I'm advance

7 replies to this topic
chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
4,915 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking hotel through make my trip

hi

I do not have first hand experience in makemytrip

if you wish to book hotel through them after booking call the hotel and ensure the booking under your name confirmed

Edited: 12 October 2017, 16:18
Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
264 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking hotel through make my trip

Better avoid makemytrip, best option will be to book from the hotels site directly if its an option. You can also try Airbnb site.

9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking hotel through make my trip

Tysm

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
369 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking hotel through make my trip

I have booked hotels through makemytrip a couple of times and found no issues booking with makemytrip .

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
470 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking hotel through make my trip

Have been booking since several years from MMT. No issues so far

Thane, India
Level Contributor
928 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking hotel through make my trip

Hii..

I have been booking hotels and flights from MMT since last 4-5 years and not experienced any issues with my trips.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking hotel through make my trip

Makemytrip is the largest travel portal in india however for making bookings online from any online site across the world make sure you double check with the hotel directly that the booking exists on their records to avoid last moments shocks that itself saves a large extent of the problems. I did have random issues on makemytrip / cleartrip hotel bookings in the past but were resolved as i called them in advance.

If booking from Makemytrip go for MMT Assured Hotels i think they have some strong associations with these hotels so lesser issues.

Reply to: Booking hotel through make my trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ooty (Udhagamandalam)