We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ooty Plan for four days

Bangalore, India
1 post
Save Topic
Ooty Plan for four days

I am planning for ooty for four days (day driving only) from Bangalore. what are the places i can cover in ooty and can i cover coonoor (which are places)?

Please suggest

Thanks

Edited: 22 October 2013, 11:03
Ooty...
Level Contributor
100 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ooty Plan for four days

Hi

ooty in four day is agood plan one day ooty sight seeing , like Botanical Grden, Boathouse, Wax museum, Tea factory, Dodabetta,

second day - coonoor, like valleyview, smpspark, lambsrock, Dolphins nose, Catherine water falls

third day - Avalanchee- forest hiking and lake

fourth day- pykara mudumali willife safari

Daniel

Exoduscabs

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Ooty Plan for four days

hi,

i want to travel to ooty from mysore. what are the places coming on the way to ooty.....please mention.

and i am planning a 3 day trip to ooty and coonoor.

what is the best way to manage all these places .

what places should i travel on day 1 , 2 and 3... please tell me.

and there is a budget constraint on taking a cab, please guide me on taking buses....

hoping for a soon reply as i am starting in 3 days.

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ooty Plan for four days

Hi...

Welcome to Trip Advisor...

The cost effective way to do all the places in Ooty & Coonoor would be to get into a Seat in Coach tour organised by the tour operators. They will charge Rs.250 to Rs.300 per head and they will cover most of the places. You may do it on a two day basis so that you can see the entire stretch as doing all these places by bus would become very cumbersome and time consuming.

Regards

Prasanna

4. Re: Ooty Plan for four days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Ooty (Udhagamandalam)