We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mysore Ooty Trip Plan!!!

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
61 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Mysore Ooty Trip Plan!!!

Hi i would be travelling to mysore and ooty next week. have made a tentative itinerary, request if some could suggest if this could be made better...

28th april: will reach mysor in the evening by 5.30 so plan to goto brindavan gardens

29th april: sight seeing in mysore

30th april: will leave mysore in the afternun and will reach ooty by evening and will see the market place and rest

1st may: do local sight seeing

2nd may: go to coonoor in the morning through the toy train and return at evening

3rd may: local sight seeing and will leave for bangalore in the night at 9

Also kindly let me know how do i do the local sight seeing within ooty as i am staying in a hotel which is a little aloof and far from the main market. what are the normal cab charges for two pax? is it on hourly basis or they have a package which covers specific sites?

Thanks!!

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mysore Ooty Trip Plan!!!

Hi...

There are many cab operators who offer different sight seeing packages on a private or SIC basis. This may include a pick up from your hotel too. So, when you are in market area, check out with a few of them and book the same, preferably the one that picks you up. You may decide whether you want to share or do it privately.

Regards

Prasanna

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
120 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mysore Ooty Trip Plan!!!

Hello friend,

In Ooty different driving agents are there pick up an agent according to your plan and chose your timings to see the local sights. So that they will guide you allover the day to see the best places in Ooty.

Have a nice journey!

Ooty...
Level Contributor
100 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mysore Ooty Trip Plan!!!

Hi

for cab with reasonable and good service contact exodus cabs

daneil

4. Re: Mysore Ooty Trip Plan!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 06:15