We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ooty and Coonoor Sight seeing

Which Ooty hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Ooty and Coonoor Sight seeing

Hello experts,

I am planning for a short trip with my wife to Ooty on 21st. I will reach Ooty bus stand on 21st morning and planning to leave by 23rd morning. Can someone please advise me on my below concerns/queries:

1. I want to see the Tea estates, the parks, the lakes and the toy train ride - Is 2 full days enough??

2. To cover the above places in Ooty and Coonoor - which place shall i book my accommodation. shall it be ooty or coonoor!!!

3. Would there be some common transport (a mini bus or private tempos etc) to cover all these places or booking private cab is preferable.

4. I have to reach Bangalore by 23rd evening - would there be enough/frequent private/govt buses to reach BLR? If required, i could go to Mysore and then take another one to BLR.

5. Any suggestions on hotel/resort - i would be happy to pay around 3K per night for one room. Does they allow to check in during morning say 7-8am and checkout same time on 23rd.

Please help me out with your best inputs and if someone kindly prepare a itinerary for me, it will be very kind and helpful to me.

1. Re: Ooty and Coonoor Sight seeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 16:38
2. Re: Ooty and Coonoor Sight seeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 05:16