We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taj Mahal opening hours

Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
2,478 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Taj Mahal opening hours

I am aware that the Taj Mahal is open from sunrise to sunset. However, in order to plan my time efficiently, I would need to know when exactly it gets dark in Agra im July. Thanks

Agra, India
Level Contributor
750 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Taj Mahal opening hours

Deepak Ji,

I think you have misunderstood Jezzca's post.....what I understand is that Jezzca's won't have an oppertunity to see the Taj at sunrise.....and not that he'she will not have a chance to see the Taj Mahal at all.....

isn't that what it is Jezzca.....??

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,026 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Taj Mahal opening hours

Hi, Sunil,

If that is the case then certainly no complaints. Jezzca will love to see the details of the monument on Thursday at sunset and next day sunrise from other side of the river to see the beauty of the monument.

deepak

Agra, India
Level Contributor
750 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Taj Mahal opening hours

I hope I am right.....otherwise I will have Deepak Ji running behind with a stick......Kyu Deepak Ji....

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
43 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Taj Mahal opening hours

At the time of the full moon and for several days it is possible to book entrance into the site. However it gets fully booked so if you are unlucky take the advice already given to stand on the river bank opposite the Taj and enjoy the sight free of charge. also, you would be advised to go early in the morning to avoid the heat and the crowds. At 7am the hawkers were out but not in great numbers.

15. Re: Taj Mahal opening hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2010, 06:17